Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I need help. Need to cancel my Spotify Premium Account before March 4, 2012

I need help. Need to cancel my Spotify Premium Account before March 4, 2012

I would like to cancel my spotify premium account. My free trial period ends on 3/4/2012. When I put in my spotify pasword, I am being told that I am using an incorrect password. I cannot therefore cancel my account. This is so frustrating. Thanks!

7 Replies

Could you try logging out of Facebook, then trying again? If this doesn't work, can you try going through a different internet browser. Such as Chrome, Firefox etc.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

my account is doing the exact same thing. I need to terminate mine by tomorrow but it isn't working. Emailed spotify but says it'll take 3 days to reply which is too late! don't know what to do :S

Sampantha - I've just sent you an email. Keep an eye on your inbox.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I'm trying to cancel an account I thought I already canceled. I am being charged for premium when I canceled it. There is no telephone number to call them about. How do I cancel my account?

I have the same problem, i just want to cancel this offer. I don't aks for it, I just installed and android version of spotify in  Airis Kira (kind of notebook) and log on spotify.

Got same problem with password. Send email 5 days ago to spotify, got no response. Not fair

@acervantes wrote:

I have the same problem, i just want to cancel this offer. I don't aks for it, I just installed and android version of spotify in  Airis Kira (kind of notebook) and log on spotify.

Acervantes - You have undertaken a 48 hour Premium, don't worry, you will not get charged after this.

Bnoble80 - I would suggest getting in touch with our payments team. They will be able to look into this for you. Just head to 'About us' (above) and then 'Contact Form'. They'll get back to you as soon as they can.

Bladziator - I'm just writing you an email now. Keep an eye on your inbox.

Edit - Bladziator, I have just noticed we replied to you 6 days ago. Can you have a look in your junk filter? Can you see the email?

-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts