Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I need help canceling my Spotify payment/subscription

I need help canceling my Spotify payment/subscription

Hi there, I wanted to sign up for the 30 day premium free trial and ended up getting charged for a 3 months for 1 deal costing £10. Please this is not what I want, I just made this error a few minutes ago can I get a refund? I just wanted to sign up for the 30 day premium trial not this deal, thanks. 

3 Replies

Hey @mcahmed -- I've just taken a look at your account and you're currently on a 30-day Premium trial on an account created via Facebook, which was cancelled yesterday so no payments will be taken for that.

If you were charged £9.99 for anything, you must have a second account somewhere on our system. Get in touch here and one of our support team will get back to you as soon as they can to do some sleuthing.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Hi adam, I believe I'm sending you this from the account that was charged. 

Ah okay, yep, you do have two accounts. One created via Facebook, which you have that 30-day trial on that you've cancelled. And also that account with the username mcahmed.

If you email us via the link above, our support team will be able to get one account deleted to avoid confusion. Make sure to include the username/email address of both accounts to speed things along.

Edit: it might also be worth removing that screenshot, as it contains some personal payment info (order IDs). 

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Suggested posts