Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I need help linking my album on Spotify to my Facebook Band Fan Page

Solved!

I need help linking my album on Spotify to my Facebook Band Fan Page

I have a Facebook Fan Page under my artist name 4en6 and I have seen on some other musicians pages that they have a link on their page that says, "As seen on Spotify, iTunes etc" with a link to the iTunes store or where their album is on Spotify. My album 4en6 Files is sold by both of those places and more so I need help in how to have that same link on my page. Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Please if anybody has any ideas, let me know.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

That is something that is handled over on Facebook's end rather than ours - They've got some instructions right here. Sadly I can't test it because my pop project aren't on Spotify at the moment, but hopefully this should get you linked up.

Airhorn Enthusiast

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

Please if anybody has any ideas, let me know.

I have the exact same question. I can't figure out how to link my band's Artist Name on Spotify to our Facebook fan page.

Marked as solution

That is something that is handled over on Facebook's end rather than ours - They've got some instructions right here. Sadly I can't test it because my pop project aren't on Spotify at the moment, but hopefully this should get you linked up.

Airhorn Enthusiast

Thank you so much! That is exactly what I was looking for!

I just had this appear over on my News Feed on Facebook - Might be worth looking at... 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150648438076548&set=a.10150172976216548.305339.10435416547...

Airhorn Enthusiast

Hmm. Interesting.
Thanks for the info!

I must admit, the service on this Spotify Community is astounding. Keep it up!

Thanks for the help, you were right, it did it on it's own automatically. So make sure you check out my album "4en6 Files" on Spotify

Suggested posts