Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I need help regarding my subscription

I need help regarding my subscription

Hello, 

I need help with my subscription.

I have spotify premium on my account, however it seems that I can not make use of it. In the last couple of days, it keeps telling my that I have to upgrade my account but I already have premium, and I checked my payments and account and it says that I have premium.

Well, reading some FAQs you guys suggested that you have to log off and log in again etc. well I have already done that and its been 3 days and I cant get my premium services. And yes, I have logged off from all my devices, yes I have waited 24hrs, yes I have tried different devices as well, this just happened in a day, I had premium services in the morning and at night I didnt have it  anymore. Any help?

Therefore, I ask for help from some representative from the Spotify Team.

2 Replies

Hi. Keep in mind that if you have connected Facebook  to spotify you also need to break this connection. If you've already done this or it did not work,you can contact spotify directly with this link https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/ . If you get a no.reply mail, just answer it anyway with the same issue description. They take 24hr or 48hrs to answer.

Cancel new subscription OK n

Suggested posts