Country

Belgium

Device

(Samsung Galaxy 7)

Operating System

(Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

Hi, i need some help by my new account.

Yesterday i had some troubles with Facebook, i could not see what music i was playing. Then I saw that my mail address i used, not match my Facebook account.

So i deleted my Spotify account and Spotify app on Facebook to start again with a new account. 

I have a new account, name are only numbers, what i would like to change, but this is not possible.

Also the Facebook link i had before "connecting with Facebook" is gone.

I had a premium account.

Is there a possibility to find my earlier playlists again, to change my name, to connected with Facebook.

Many thanks before for your help and support

Best regards,

Peter Melis

2 Replies

Hi @user-removed, welcome to the Community 🙂

Yes! Just get in touch with the Spotify Cares staff - They'll be happy to help you further with this.

There are a few ways to contact them. One is via Twitter - just send them a Direct Message @SpotifyCares.

Another great way is to use the Facebook support. Shoot them a message here: Spotify Cares. They generally reply very quickly.

If you don't want to use the social media channels, you can fill out the online contact form. Make sure to reply to the automated email you'll receive directing you back to the help pages, even if it's from a no-reply. Support usually gets back within a day or two.

Let me know if this helps!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi Rodrigo Bittencourt, 

Many thanks for your message, i just send my message to Spotify Cares page on Facebook.

If i hear someone, of it's fixed..i will let you know.

Thanks, best regards

Peter Melis

Suggested posts