Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I need to get on line & it will not let me

I need to get on line & it will not let me

Spotify is telling me before I can listen to music I have to go on line & it will not play in the offline mode

3 Replies

What device are you having issues on?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

NO THE PROBLEM IS THE MONEY NEEDS TO BE IN MY ACCOUNT SO MY ACCOUNT DOSE NOT BOUNCE & GIVE ME A $50.00 OVER DRAFT FEE FOR NON SUFFICENT FUNDS SO DO NOT TAK IT OUT SOONER THEN MY PAY DAY WHICH IS ON THE 3RD OF EACH MONTH. I HAVE ALREADY LOST $150 DOLLARS FROM OVER DRAFT FEES DUE TO SPOTIFY REMOVING MONEY FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT BEFORE THE 3RD OF THE MONTH,I LOVE HAVING SPOITFY DUE TO MUSIC BEING PART OF MY LIFE BUT I CAN NOT KEEP LOSING MONEY DUE TO NO ONE LISTENING OR CARING TO DO WHAT I ASK YOU TO DO ABOUT MY PAYMENT DATE TO PAY YOU EACH MONTH!!!

Spotify do tend to vary the dates they take funds, depending on holidays and things it seems but it should always be around the same time. Is it not possible to leave an extra $10 in that account just incase? 

It's a tricky situation, Spotify aren't really responsible for any fees outside of the subscription cost. Of course, if you feel this has left you out of pocket I would get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts