Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I need to move to one account to another without loosing all my playlist

I need to move to one account to another without loosing all my playlist

Plan Family Premium

Mexico

Device

Iphone, ipad, Macbook pro. All up to date.

I´m now in a Family plan and I need to move to other family plan but without  ANY RISK of loosing my playlists.. I have tons of playlist..

5 Replies

Hey @JLan ,

Thanks for reaching out.

All you have to do is simply keep using your existing Spotify account. 🙂 Keep in mind that you can only switch plans once every 12 months, though.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi! I’m in a family friend account and I want to pay my own family account without loosing my playlist… how can I do that movement?

Thanks in advance...

Hey @JLan ,

In that case, you still have to just keep using the same Spotify account as before. 🙂 

To start your own Premium Family plan, you'll first need to "cancel" your membership in the other plan via the cancellation process for a paid subscription with the difference, that the cancellation of your membership in a Premium Family plan has an instantaneous effect. More info on how to do that can be found here.

This, of course, does not affect the Premium Family plan itself, but only your membership in it. Once that's been done, you can subscribe to Premium Family at https://spotify.com/family.

Hope this helps! 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

Hi!
I’m in a family plan already. I need to move to another family, plan without losing my playlist.

Hey @JLan ,

Thanks for getting back. I've explained the steps on how to do that in my previous post.

If you'd like to switch as a member from one plan to another, you can follow those same steps, with the difference that you'll accept the Premium Family invite someone sent you instead of subscribing to a Premium Family plan of your own. 🙂

Members can switch plans once every 12 months.

MaximSpotify Star

Suggested posts