Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I need to pay for a spotify accound, but i never made a accound on spotify...

I need to pay for a spotify accound, but i never made a accound on spotify...

I cant remeber, that i make a spotify acount.. But i need to pay for each mont... Is there a posebilety to find this aucount? On bank info? Maby i got hacked/scammed.. but i automatick need to pay for this.. Each mont.. but i dont now where i paying for.. Can someone help me? Maby in dutch? I also cant contact spotify with email.. I never get a responce
7 Replies

Hey @Dylann50, welcome to the Spotify Community!

All you need to do is get in contact with Spotify support and provide your payment details and they should be able to find your account. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. They usually respond within 48 hours.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else! Happy listening 🙂

Can i respon on it in dutch? Or do i need to explain it in englisch?

@Dylann50,

If you would like, you could use Dutch and English, that way you can use your native language and make sure you are saying the right thing, and the Spotify staff can figure it out 🙂

I have already send spotify emails with my problem, i dont now what acount i pay for, that is the main problem. i gona ask it in my language, but i never get respoce.. And i dont think i will get a responce from Spotify,, are you working for spotify ?

@Dylann50,

Have you tried contacting Spotify on Facebook or Twitter? They usually respond fairly quickly if you message them there.

Ya the do, but not im my laung, and cant contact them via phone.. So this is not gona work i geus

Ya they do, but not im my laung, and cant contact them via phone.. So this is not gona work i geus

Suggested posts