Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I need to speak with someone

I need to speak with someone

Hello,
I'm being charged monthly and my subscription still says FREE. I've upgraded to premium and every time I log into my account it has a different date that I will be charged and it's always weeks later. So you charge my account and I still have a **bleep**ing free subscription! I need to speak with someone asap and this needs fixed asap!!!
5 Replies

Hi, @jmdvs87!

Welcome to the Spotify Community.

Let's try to figure this out. Can you follow these steps for us?

• Check your subscription page. Your status should be Premium.
  • If you're on Premium, try signing out and back into the app.
  • If it says Free, check the receipt we send to your email inbox. Make sure you're signing in with the username on that receipt. If the username on your receipt is a 10 digit number, please sign in with your Facebook login details.

Don't hesitate to drop us a message if you need extra help. 

Have a nice day ๐Ÿ™‚ 

hello

ive been try for over an hour to talk to some one

can you please help me out

ive been charged twice 4.99 ,but yet it sttes its free

i would like to just cancel what ever it is i have

i am being charged for this service and i have not used it previously. as a matter of fact i only signed in to see if i had mistakenly got a premium account. it says i have a free account but on my checking account since december i have been charged twice for this and just got charged again on 1\20\17. I have trace numbers and all. I need someone to contact me immediately about this matter.  I see i am not the only person this is happening to. tdk7166@gmail.com

The premium is now working. Can you un-cancel my subscription? Thank you.

Suggested posts