Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I paid for Premium but it dosent work!

I paid for Premium but it dosent work!

I paid for premium as it says in the topic. But when I open my spotify it says that I havent. And when i login to my account through the web to look at my payments it shows that I actually did pay and that I do have premium. So why cant I listen to music? Why dosent my spotify update?
3 Replies

Hey MissyMissMe, welcome to the Community.

I've just taken a look at your account and it seems you upgraded to Unlimited rather than Premium. If you're on desktop you shouldn't be seeing any ads or getting any limits at all, but you'll need to upgrade to Premium to use Spotify on mobile devices. Instructions to do that here

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Thats weird. Ive done this x times. And always the same way in my iphone. Dont own a computer. I only use spotify here? Isnt there a way to reverse it to premium that was the actual thing I wanted? If not thats okey. Ill just start using itunes instead.

It's not something we'll be able to do over Community but one of our lovely support team should be able to fix things up for you. Get in touch here and they'll be able to do it. If you include your gift card's order number that'll speed things along.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Suggested posts