Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I paid for Premium but no longer receiving it. Why?

I paid for Premium but no longer receiving it. Why?

I have been paying for a Premium service that isn't working anymore.  Last payment was the 1st July this year. Suddenly my account has gone to free & when checking my email there doesn't seem to be any receipts (though I'm on my tablet so more limited than my pc). I've done all the trouble shooting advice,  logged out then back in, reinstalled... & still it's saying "free". 

Can I please talk to a person so this can be sorted out.  I'm not happy paying for something I'm not receiving. 

1 Reply

Hey there! That's no fun!

I know how frustrating it can be when you don't have your music (especially when you're paying for it) playing in your ears. Luckily, there are ways to fix this problem and sort your account out.

Here's a thread where this issue has been addressed, and ways to see if you can fix the problem on your own so you don't waste your time. However, if you still can't seem to find a solution, please don't hesitate to contact Spotify Support through this online contact form, where they could further assist you with your account. If you recieve an email telling you that it's a no-reply, reply anyway and the team will get back to you asap.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you need any more help!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | Instagram | Snapchat | Spotify
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts