Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I pay £9.99 per month and im being asked to upgrade to premium and im getting ads?

I pay £9.99 per month and im being asked to upgrade to premium and im getting ads?

I don't know why but I've been paying £10 per month for a few months now without any ads breaks and no problems and today I am being asked to upgrade to premium to download my music and have it available offline? What am I paying for them? I do Not wish to share my account or upgrade to a family premium. Not to mention the app is moving really slow, and I'm unable to tap songs because there is a delay.. Someone help! It would be great if spotify had a customer service number when people want answers because we don't want a response next week!
2 Replies

Yes, something strange going on.

On both my android mobile app as on Spotify for PC I see that Premium is gone, and it shows Spotify Free.

If I then check my account on the spotify website, I see that Premium is active.

Checked payment history on my account, all fine and paid.

Spotify please can you check what is going on?

Others reading this, please verify if you see the same if you have a premium account, and if so, press the me too button.

@anamania44@maasbommel

Normally this happens when a duplicate account exists, one with a spotify username / password and one with your facebook details.

Just logout, and log back in using your old spotify username / password (not with facebook).

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts