I purchased Spotify Unlimited but I still get ads when using my phone.

Solved!

I purchased Spotify Unlimited but I still get ads when using my phone.

hannahprice3

About a month ago I purchased Spotify Unlimited, and it works perfectly fine on my computer.  But when I try to use it on my iPhone, I still get ads and can't skip more than 6 songs because it thinks I'm still a free user.  I've tried logging out and back in, completely re-downloading the app and logging back in, and even completely re-downloading it on my computer, but nothing is working. 

Any help would be great, the ads are driving me crazy.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Christoffer
Hello!

Spotify unlimited only gives you ad-free listening on the desktop and web player. For ad-free listening on phone Spotify premium is required.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check album availability here

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Josh

Yep @Christoffer is right 🙂 Also, this graph would help you see a little more about the subscription differences on mobile (Mobile free & Premium are only available right now, you are treated like a free user on mobile)

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Christoffer
Hello!

Spotify unlimited only gives you ad-free listening on the desktop and web player. For ad-free listening on phone Spotify premium is required.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check album availability here
Marked as solution

Josh

Yep @Christoffer is right 🙂 Also, this graph would help you see a little more about the subscription differences on mobile (Mobile free & Premium are only available right now, you are treated like a free user on mobile)

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

Peter__

Unlimited continues to be available in countries it has launched in (although no longer advertised) but the guys are spot on here, if you want an ad-free experience on mobile that is a premium feature. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts