Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I purchased a premium account ecard as a gift and the recipient never received the ecard with code?

I purchased a premium account ecard as a gift and the recipient never received the ecard with code?

Hi

I purchased an ecard as a gift for my daughter on 24th May and paid for a full year subscription. I have the reference number and when ordering stipulated the account must start on 28th May which is her birthday. She hasn't received the ecard and code. She has checked her junk email from the 24th and there is nothing from spotify. I can't log in to check if I typed the correct email for the ecard to be sent too.

Please, please, please can someone help me sort this out, it is her birthday today and I really want her to recieve this today.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

3 Replies

Hey there, get in touch here and one of our support team will get back to you as soon as they can. If you get an automated response, reply back to it directly. Include the order number of the giftcard and your date of birth to speed things along -- but they're on fire today so you shouldn't have to wait too long for a reply. 🙂

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Thanks Adam

I've sent an email to support and hope they can pick it up and reslove the issue quickly.

I've just replied to that case myself. 🙂

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Suggested posts