Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I registered for Spotify and am now receiving an e mail every 10 minutes I am so peed off HELP

Solved!

I registered for Spotify and am now receiving an e mail every 10 minutes I am so peed off HELP

Urgent 

avoid Spotify or like me you will be fed up of all these e mails 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Taplipau123,

Sorry you feel that way, however, you shouldn't be getting an email every 10 minutes, can you please let me know the content of the emails?

Best,

Jordan 

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Taplipau123,

Sorry you feel that way, however, you shouldn't be getting an email every 10 minutes, can you please let me know the content of the emails?

Best,

Jordan 

this is rididulous , since Saturday morning i have received over 300 e mails, its such a pain & effecting my business, i can not believe Spotify cant sort this ? 

I understand you're frustrated @Taplipau123, but please keep in mind we are not employed by Spotify, we are community members as are you and we volunteer our time. As for the issue, can you please let me know what the emails are saying so we can understand more about these emails.

Thanks,

Jordan

ofcourse Jordan , i understand

so far no joy though, any help would be appreciated ?

Ik heb ook last van dit probleem. Elke 10 minuten krijg ik een email vanuit spotify waarin gevraagd word om je account te bevestigen, echter heb ik dit nu al een aantal keer gedaan en blijven de e-mails binnen stromen. Wat moet ik doen? 

@Taplipau123: What do the emails contain (are they asking you to upgrade to premium, confirm your account, etc), what email are they from? If it is the same as Danji I would contact Spotify Support and they will help you out!

@Danji2: Hey Danji, not sure how much English you know but I will have a translation available below, try contact Spotify Support and they will help you out!

Hey Danji, niet zeker hoeveel Engels je weet, maar ik heb een vertaling hieronder verkrijgbaar, probeer contact op te nemen met Spotify Support en ze zullen je helpen! (Ik gebruikte google Translate dus ik weet niet zeker hoe goed deze vertaling is)

Best,

Jordan

Suggested posts