Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I see today I have been charge for Spotify, but my account is free!!

Solved!

I see today I have been charge for Spotify, but my account is free!!

After order 845108305010, in December 9, 2015, for a special offer for three months, I cancel my account for renew, an go to free, and form then, my account is free:

Descripcin_general_de_la_cuenta_-_Spotify_2016-06-03_17-53-25

But I see today in my bank account, that I have a monthly charge for Spotify.

I hope you can refund me the charge for march, april, may and now june.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @javiergobea. It sounds like you may have a second account. If you can think of possible login credentials for the account I would try and locate them as this will speed things up later on. Once you've found them, or if you cannot, I would then contact support so that they can ensure that the second account doesn't cause any future issues. I also can't guarantee a refund, but support also be the ones that can grant you one if your case falls into their guidelines. 

Support can be reached one of three ways: through the online contact form; on twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares; or by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page. Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets support is currently handling.

In regards to the contact form, upon filling it out you should receive a confirmation email, usually a generic message containing the information you provided and instructions to visit these forums. If after 24 hours you do not hear back from a support team member, please reply directly back to the confirmation email, even if it originates from a no-reply address. If you do not receive this confirmation email, please check your spam folder. If it is not present there, please attempt using one of the other contact methods, or, if you are unable to use the alternatives, please let me know.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @javiergobea. It sounds like you may have a second account. If you can think of possible login credentials for the account I would try and locate them as this will speed things up later on. Once you've found them, or if you cannot, I would then contact support so that they can ensure that the second account doesn't cause any future issues. I also can't guarantee a refund, but support also be the ones that can grant you one if your case falls into their guidelines. 

Support can be reached one of three ways: through the online contact form; on twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares; or by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page. Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets support is currently handling.

In regards to the contact form, upon filling it out you should receive a confirmation email, usually a generic message containing the information you provided and instructions to visit these forums. If after 24 hours you do not hear back from a support team member, please reply directly back to the confirmation email, even if it originates from a no-reply address. If you do not receive this confirmation email, please check your spam folder. If it is not present there, please attempt using one of the other contact methods, or, if you are unable to use the alternatives, please let me know.

Hi. I have in the past an account, with my facebook account, and email dhau...@gmail.com but is not active from 2013. I see now, and is in free, and the last receipt is from 2013.

In my banck account, I have this payments:

Spotify P0026AE5EE Stockholm SE - 2/06/2016 - 9,99€

Spotify 284374114080 1 Stockholm SE - 03/05/2016 - 9,99€

Spotify 252772288087 1 Stockholm SW - 01/04/2016 - 9,99€

Spotify 228804272083 1 Stockholm SW - 02/03/2016 - 9,99€

Spotify 211830843085 1 Stockholm SW - 02/02/2016 - 9,99€

Spotify 137488657081 4 Stockholm SW - 10/01/2016 - 9,99€

Initial --> 02/10/2016 - 0,99€

It was pay with credit card. It last numbers are 3055.

Can tou find from what account came from?

And in my actual account, I have been purchased premium in 9/12/2015. Can tou say me for what I am going to buy in december a three months account, when I have one purchased in october?

I really hope this can be solved, and I get a refund.

Thanks.

Hi @javiergobea. You're going to have to contact support through one of the methods I linked above to get this checked out as only they have access to account information like that. Cheers!

Suggested posts