Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I signed up for 3 months $0.99, but the email I used, was invalid.

Solved!

I signed up for 3 months $0.99, but the email I used, was invalid.

I forgot my password, and when I tried to reset it I realized that the email I used to sign up had a wrong @ location. I accidentaly put @ymail.com instead of @yahoo.com, so I can not log in. I attempted to purchase the premium service for $.99 again, and I was directed to a page where it informe I was not allowed to purchase it twice on the same card.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed, welcome to the Spotify Community!

If you need to update the email on the account to reset the password, the best thing to do is get in contact with the support team. You can reach them on Facebook or Twitter at @SpotifyCares or via email here.

Regarding the offer, remember that is not possible to use the same card to get the offer two times or in different accounts. 

We hope this clear things up. Take care 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed, welcome to the Spotify Community!

If you need to update the email on the account to reset the password, the best thing to do is get in contact with the support team. You can reach them on Facebook or Twitter at @SpotifyCares or via email here.

Regarding the offer, remember that is not possible to use the same card to get the offer two times or in different accounts. 

We hope this clear things up. Take care 🙂

Suggested posts