Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I signed up for Spotify student but didn't get the free trial

Solved!

I signed up for Spotify student but didn't get the free trial

I recently signed up for spotify student and didnt recieve the free trial. i want to know if i can be transferred to the free trial and if i did something wrong. my receipts show i am eligible but money has been taken from my account.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @keeanfg!

The free trial doesn't apply to the Student Discount. If you subscribe for Student Discount you'll immediately get paid Student Premium. 

I'd say right now the best you can do is cancel your Premium, (don't worry, you'll keep Premium for this month since you paid for it!) then activate your trial next month. After that, you can just switch back to your student subscription. Remember to cancel your subscription on the day your trial finishes, otherwise it'll turn into a normal premium subscription instead of a discounted one!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @keeanfg!

The free trial doesn't apply to the Student Discount. If you subscribe for Student Discount you'll immediately get paid Student Premium. 

I'd say right now the best you can do is cancel your Premium, (don't worry, you'll keep Premium for this month since you paid for it!) then activate your trial next month. After that, you can just switch back to your student subscription. Remember to cancel your subscription on the day your trial finishes, otherwise it'll turn into a normal premium subscription instead of a discounted one!

Suggested posts