I simply want to change my profile name.

Solved!

Re: I simply want to change my profile name.

This sux my X set it up so I'm stuck w a user name thats not mine, we should be allowed to change this??? Please fix that!!!
Highlighted

actually i forgot my passowrd and so i did that help thing and it changed my name for me so im trying to get it fixed and have my spotify is not on my music my play list everything is gone why has this happen your app really sucks right now all im asking is some help to get my things put back to the way they where

Highlighted

I misspelled my username and was trying to correct it, is that possible? I don't want to be stuck with a spelling error in my username. 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Please Spotify. Lets us be able to change our usernames! 😄 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I did know the username area was the one people saw XD. So I want to change it. 

Highlighted

Hi, I'm trying to start a YT channel but don't know how to change my actual name and hide my email, not username. Thx

Remix

Kingdom

YT

Highlighted

I don´t have a Facebook account. I pay premium and can't put my name correctly?

Highlighted

One would think a service with such a huge following that is not free would 

have solved this issue by now. 

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

I link my Spotify through my Facebook but also would like to be able to change my username as shown on Spotify maybe to what I have shown here since if I decide to make a playlist and want to share it don't want others knowing my full name because of privacy.

Please make it so at least for those of us who pay the extra for using premium.

Highlighted

I've changed my profile name for my "community account" following the link you shared! But it isn't changed for my normal Spotify music account /: How do I change my username for general Spotify, if it works this way?

SUGGESTED POSTS