I simply want to change my profile name.

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: I simply want to change my profile name.

user-removed
Not applicable

xd my name rn is so horrible im just announcing to everyon im changing accounts and i just copy and paste my playlists

Highlighted

Mine is so stupid too I wish I could change it
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Hi Peter

I have an account and its all set up fine and happy with user name etc but for some reason when I download the app on my PC or my Mac it has my daughters name in the top right. How do I get rid of this? 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

My profile name contains the name of my now ex- wife. I would like to upgrade to family membership and include my new GF and her and my kids but it won't happen unless I can change the profile name.

Please, Spotify, throw me a bone here.

(It wasn't me who cheated, either)

Highlighted

I connected to Facebook and then disconnected and now it has my Facebook name which I don't want it to have!!!!!!!!😑
Highlighted

Casual Listener

This is wack as **bleep**. Why can't Spotify fix this?

Highlighted

I would love to change my username too. We should start a petition to be able to change our usernames πŸ˜„ If we made Spotify notice us, they may work harder to find a solution!

Highlighted

It worked, thank you!

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

I have to say that I just signed up for the free account and am so far pretty unimpressed with Spotify's useability. Things that are standard functions in any other app or media player seem to be missing and it makes the app a real pain in the **bleep**.

I created an account yesterday with the user name of my choice with no problems at all. I've gone to log in today and it tells me I'm using the wrong user name / password so go to password reset and it gives me some stupid long generic randomly generated user name. I got to live chat and they tell me I can't use my original user name - which I set up the account with only yesterday! - coz it was taken by someone else years ago - **bleep**?? So I had to go through the rigmarole of setting up a whole new account, losing my original user name and having to pick another one - and having support transfer all my music across to the new account. Seriously?? Total mess.

I've also been hunting high and low for a Shuffle All option - something that will shuffle through ALL my music - not just individual playlists or albums - only to discover this isn't an available option! Again - **bleep**?? This is a standard option for ALL apps and media players - how come Spotify is so darn antiquated?? It's not like they're a new company and just getting started - they been going long enough to be able to at least be in line with all other similar applications.

There's absolutely no way I'm paying a relatively expensive monthly subscription to Premium for something that's so restricted in comparison to other players. 

Sorry to rant but I'm just so surprised at how clunky and restricted the application is for something that's been around for so long. 

Bring in a Shuffle All option and you got my Premium membership. Get with the programme Spotify!!

Highlighted

I want my username on my account changed. I had the account set up with a username and when I sent an invite to add it to my Premium for Family, SPOTIFY changed it to some stupid ridiculous B.S. of a username. This was done by Spotify, not me and I want it changed. 

SUGGESTED POSTS