Announcements

I simply want to change my profile name.

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: I simply want to change my profile name.

user-removed
Not applicable
still says username in URL...................... almost tho
Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable
  • doesn’t work if advertising your profile...lol, still puts username in URL....just like facebook.Thanks anyway
Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

Horrible *solution*

Highlighted

well this is boo boo, i was younger when i made my account and now it just looks and sounds stupid. i see a lot of others have this problem also, so, you guys should make this an option.

Highlighted

Casual Listener
well, it’s the best so far, got any other ideas?
Highlighted

my name used to be 6282742 which are numbers, i accidentally logged with facebook and now the username is still the same but appears with my facebook name, which i do not want. how can i get my old username 6282742 back? PLEASE

Highlighted

I just upgraded to Spotify Premium Family. I shared the link with my wife so that she could have her own distinct Spotify Premium account. It asked her to input a username, and she did so. Once complete, she was treated to a new account with a completely gibberish username, generated by spotify, that is totally different from the username she chose and input for herself. 

I contacted Spotify chat for assistance, and it was explained that this gibberish name is, in fact, her username now. Why ask her for a username if she can't use the one she chose? Why not let her change it? 

It is so incredibly stupid and annoying. Like, cancel my account levels of stupid.

The suggestion was to just log in with her email. Great, but she still has a garbage username. Another suggestion was to log in with Facebook. She does not use facebook. The third suggestion was to come here and cry into the endless and hopeless abyss. Wonderful. 

For all the things Spotify gets right, they get an equal number of things wrong. What a joke. 

Highlighted

I REALLY NEED HELP. YOUR GUY"S stupid thing managed my username FOR ME, aaanndd now its " snip - mod edit>". I would love to have a differnt one as this is impossibleee........ and yeah I have premium on it.

Highlighted

It's not that we need to change our usernames, but instead that Spotify doesn't accept the available username that people enter when signing up for an account.  It seems Spotify now generates random numbers and letters as usernames.

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

Can you change it so that we can change our usernames? 🙂

SUGGESTED POSTS