I simply want to change my profile name.

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: I simply want to change my profile name.

🙂
Highlighted

What a load of bs. I just connected my FB-Account to Spotify and all the sudden, Spotify took over my Name and Profil picture without any warning. After disconnecting FB, i still have cant change back to my former Profile name. Do i really have to open a new account to get my old name back?

Highlighted

I have just changed my name ON FACEBOOK but changes do not appear updated on my Spotify account. (even after log-out-in, and of course I created my spotify account with fb login)

do you know if this is normal?
what can I do?

thanks for your help

Highlighted

I Just Want To Change My Name When I Don't Have A Facebook!!
Highlighted

I want to change my username because I created the account before everyone started sharing their playlists. If you want to keep your Spotify account on that email your original account was on, it is impossible! And creating a new email for the new account is also difficult because now cell phone numbers are required for email accounts. To the Spotify Team, I recommend creating a feature that allows you to change your username just once per account. Quizlet allows this, as an example. What would be awesome -- especially if it takes time to program this feature -- is if you could create a simple feature to export playlists into a list of songs (Microsoft Word Document) so that in case one's account gets messed up, one would have a backup. Thank you for hearing me out, and I hope this all goes through.

Highlighted

Thanks for that link!

Highlighted

Poor _ delete my account 

Highlighted

Hello,

In my case I found my email was previously used to create an acount, Now I changed pasword and linked it to my facebook but the actual UserName, that was not selected or created by me stayes the same. I assume this happend way in the past to try and get some free months of premium. 

It doesn´t ruin my life to use a random user name but it makes me a little insecure that my acount was not created by me. 

Any suggestions or coments?

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I need to change my username so it could make sense 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

ugh I spelled my username wrong when I first signed up and it throws me off whenever I log in and spell it how it was meant to be spelled. really wish I could add that extra L and spell it correctly.

SUGGESTED POSTS