Announcements

I simply want to change my profile name.

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: I simply want to change my profile name.

Can't change name. Can't upload picture unless you are connected to facebook. What is this? 1984? I'm canceling my subscription. You guys are amateurs!!

Highlighted

My user name was assigned to me.  I can't find some of the letters on my keyboard.  How does one do an 'o' with a '/' through it?  How does one do an 'o' with double dots over top of it?  Why can't we choose our own user name?

Highlighted

Hi - my Spotify account was created using my name but my daughter's profile pic and name come up when it's logged in (she did this). How do I remove her pic and name off my account?
Highlighted

Casual Listener
I just wanted to comment that I would like that to.. I've made a username like 8years ago that I wanna change.
Please make this possible in the future..
/Premium user
Highlighted

Casual Listener
Hello,
I've made a username like 8years ago that I wanna change.
I know this isnt possible right now.
Please make this possible in the future..
/Premium user
Highlighted

I hate the fact that you can't change your username I'm sure there is some way around this.. I need this option!
Highlighted

Casual Listener

given the numerous ongoing requests for members to be able to update/change their usernames  why is it that Sptotify are NOT responding with an affirmative action to allow this, eevn if it was another perk option for Subscribed or Premium Members only?

simply saying "you can't" is not good enough.

Other complex site allow this option, eg deviant art, which deals with thousands of links and folders under a users name.

DON'T just say you can't ...  please, this should be one of the issues high on the "ideas" to be implemented list .... sheesh, with the rise in popularity and revenue reported lately, its time to action some extras such as "name change" option for Premiums at least.

Highlighted

I misspelled the name.  Can i correct it ?

Highlighted

that really sucks, how should I be able to remmember my username with lots of number? hate it

Highlighted

Spotify won'the accept my user name.  what can I do?

SUGGESTED POSTS