Free

Country

PH

Device

Samsung Galaxy J1

Operating System

Android 5.1.1

My Question or Issue

I have trouble logging in to the Spotify app on my phone. I've deleted all of my existing free accounts (including the ones linked to FB), deleted and reinstalled the app on my phone, restarted the phone, and created a new account but I still can't get into the Spotify app via Android. I have no issues whatsoever logging in to Spotify on my PC, both on the desktop app and on any given browser.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @adamantcocoon2,

thanks for reaching out to the Spotify Community !

As there isn't an issue happening with log ins on Android devices, I'd like to ask for some more info.

It'll be great if you could provide a screenshot/video of the error you're experiencing as well as your Spotify version if possible.

Are you able to access different accounts ? Can you ask a friend or a sibling using Spotify in the same country to try and log in to their account using your device ?

This will help determining if the source is the account or the device used.

Thanks for your cooperation 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @adamantcocoon2,

thanks for reaching out to the Spotify Community !

As there isn't an issue happening with log ins on Android devices, I'd like to ask for some more info.

It'll be great if you could provide a screenshot/video of the error you're experiencing as well as your Spotify version if possible.

Are you able to access different accounts ? Can you ask a friend or a sibling using Spotify in the same country to try and log in to their account using your device ?

This will help determining if the source is the account or the device used.

Thanks for your cooperation 🙂

It's fine, I eventually came through. Thanks for responding to my query!

Hi @adamantcocoon2

thanks for the update !

Feel free reaching out whenever you need anything.

Enjoy Spotify 🙂

Suggested posts