Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I still do not have access to my bands Artist account...

Solved!

I still do not have access to my bands Artist account...

So my band Richy Mitch & The Coal Miners just released our first debut album RMCM MAY 17TH on Spotify. I went and submitted a request to access the account through "Spotify for Artists" the same day the album was released. I was told to wait until they can verify my relation to the band and grant me access. However, it has been 20 days since I requested access and I have not heard anything back from Spotify. I would like to know if there are any furthar steps I can take to help speed up this process or extra verification that I can provide to prove I am in the band. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I appologize if this post is in the wrong section. 

-Nic

Richy Mitch & The Coal Miners

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Oh I see, my mistake!

I would suggest you talk to Spotify Support and see if they can assist, I am not very familiar with how Artist/Band account pages work.

Sorry I couldn't help futher!

Best,

Jordan

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi Nic,

I don't believe there is anything else you can do other than wait for the band to verify you, I would recommend talking to them and letting them know you need access to the page.

Regards,

Jordan

Hey Jordan,

Thanks for the response. So you propose I comunicate to Spotify in order to understand the process furthar? I might of read your reply incorrectly, but I am the band haha.

Marked as solution

Oh I see, my mistake!

I would suggest you talk to Spotify Support and see if they can assist, I am not very familiar with how Artist/Band account pages work.

Sorry I couldn't help futher!

Best,

Jordan

Thank you for the help, I recently filled out a form and submitted it to Spotify. Hopefully they can see what they can do. 

Thanks Jordan!

-Nic

No worries! If you need anyhting else let me know!

Suggested posts