Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I still get notifications regarding former playlist subscriptions + SPOTIFY, fix the top list!!

I still get notifications regarding former playlist subscriptions + SPOTIFY, fix the top list!!

Q: Even though i deleted all my playlist subscriptions from other users, i still get notifications when they add new songs. Why?

and... PLEASE SPOTIFY, FIX THE PERSONAL TOP LISTS... If I am forced into having a public top list on my profile, it might as well be correct! Artists i listen to a lot easily get bumped down on the list by artists i just quickly check out. A couple of clicks on an random artist and it might just end up in the number one spot.

It COULD be nice to see what i've actually listened to the most since i got Spotify, but as it is now... it is totally worthless and just annoying.

3 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Your emails might be coming from a duplicate account you have created accidentally. There are instructions on how to remove it here. If that is not the case, try resubscribing to the playlists and unsubscribing again, sometimes doing this multiple times can set the system straight. 

As for your Top Artists, you can turn them off from being displayed inside your Preferences menu (Edit > Preferences) in the desktop client. There are several idea threads over on the Ideas Exchange about improving this feature so it might be worth a quick search 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi.

I will try the resubscribing thing for the notification-problem. Thanks.

As for Top Artists, i have all boxes under "Publish" in Preferences unchecked.

It could be that your top tracks are not actually being published, but you can obviously still see them when you view your own profile. Are you logging in using Spotify or Facebook? I can have a look and see if I can see your top lists if you post a link to one of your playlists here. 😉

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts