Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I subscribed to a Premium account due to an offer!

Solved!

I subscribed to a Premium account due to an offer!

Hello, everybody! How are you?

I'm from Brazil and I recently subscribed to become a Premium user. A few days ago, I've seen an offer saying that if I subscribe to use the Premium service, I would pay something around R$2,90 ($0.90 - approximately) for three months and after that, I would pay R$14,90 ($4.40 - approximately). Of course that I accepted.

But the weird thing is that I've paid R$44,70 (three months). And what should I do now? I should take an image of the page to guarantee exactly what I'm saying. Now I'm feeling scammed... 😞

How do I proceed?

Thanks in advance!!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @alexsleep!

I'd recommend you to contact support here so they can help you sort this out.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Support usually answers within 24-48 hours.

Hope this helps! ♫

This was a post by DasPeter
If my post helped you to fix your problem  -  Accept as Solution
If you liked my post - Give it a Like

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------|
PM me here

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @alexsleep!

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Hope this helps! ♫

This was a post by DasPeter
If my post helped you to fix your problem  -  Accept as Solution
If you liked my post - Give it a Like

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------|
PM me here

@DasPeter wrote:

Hey @alexsleep!

Hope this helps! ♫

Thanks for your attention, @@DasPeter! I'm going to contact them. If they solve my problem I'll comeback and accept your reply as a solution.

Cya!

Hello, @!

I've seen that this offer is only applied for people who didn't use the 7 days free for Premium experience. So... I'm not feeling scammed now! Except for the tiny letters of the note saying this agreement. 😞 lol,

Thanks for your attention!

Suggested posts