Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I subscribed to premium but it says only 2 days...

I subscribed to premium but it says only 2 days...

Hello: Today I tried to subscribe to premium from Spain in order to have 1 month free and later to use 30% discount in Spain. But when I subscribed, Spotify charged me 9.99€ (no free month and no discount) and then I downloaded Spotify to my Samsung Galaxy SIII and now in my account it says I only have 2 days of Spotify Premium. ¿Can anybody help me?

1 Reply

@user-removed wrote:

Hello: Today I tried to subscribe to premium from Spain in order to have 1 month free and later to use 30% discount in Spain. But when I subscribed, Spotify charged me 9.99€ (no free month and no discount) and then I downloaded Spotify to my Samsung Galaxy SIII and now in my account it says I only have 2 days of Spotify Premium. ¿Can anybody help me?

Hi!

It will say 2 days because you will be give a free 48 hour trial - once that expires, your standard subscription will start.

When signing up for your trial, did you go to http://spotify.com/freetrial If not, then thats why you were charged. You may be able to get a refund by contacting Spotify using the Support Form.

Liam

Suggested posts