Country

United kingdom

Device

Windows Desktop PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hi there.

I recently discovered an issue with my Spotify account.

When im listening to music, the playback device switches to something called Bedroom Speaker. I dont have a device in my house called this.

It starts playing songs ive never heard of, and changes the volume and puts it on shuffle etc. 

Ive used the setting "sign out of all devices" multiple times, ive even changed my password assuming that my account has been breached. This has fixed nothing. 

The image attached shows what happens when this person or device starts playing music. I have no idea how to even get rid of this...

spotify.PNG
2 Replies

Hi @kian1234,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

If you see suspicious activity on your account, I highly recommend following all the steps provided in this support article, including getting in touch with Spotify Support.

I also highly recommend reading this support article regarding how to protect your Spotify account as well. 

I hope this helps, and let us know if you have any questions.

Have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

There's no sure way to no sure way to know if your suspicions are correct, however it would be a good idea to cancel your premium on your current account and open a new one. Many accounts get hacked and that's the only way to solve the issue.

Suggested posts