Announcements

I transferred all of my music to another artist account but the followers didn't move

I transferred all of my music to another artist account but the followers didn't move

maalapella
Casual Listener

I had my distributer change the metadata and I was told everything all of the data would transfer over to my other artist name which is an abbreviation of the first original name. How can I move my followers from my original page to the new one? I basically want to delete all remnants of the other page. 

3 Replies

Re: I transferred all of my music to another artist account but the followers didn't move

OneByBoo
Rock Star 19
Rock Star 19

Hi there @maalapella,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

In order to get the right attention for your issue, please contact Spotify for Artists support through this contact page.

This way they'll be able to take a closer look or guide you on further steps needed.

Hope this helps 🙂

OneByBooRock Star 19
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Re: I transferred all of my music to another artist account but the followers didn't move

maalapella
Casual Listener

This doesn't help at all. My issues isn't listed on the contact page and I am still awaiting a response. 

OneByBoo
Rock Star 19
Rock Star 19

Hi @maalapella

thanks for the update !

Please make sure that while waiting you reply to any automated mail you get.

This might shake and fast things up a bit.

I'm sure help is on the way.

Thanks for your patience 🙂

OneByBooRock Star 19
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS