Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I updated from Spotify Free to a 2-day trial of Spotify Premium and lost all my information.

I updated from Spotify Free to a 2-day trial of Spotify Premium and lost all my information.

Including all my playlists and inbox songs, which I'm trying to not be furious about, but did I agree to that when I blindly clicked, "I agree to terms and services"? If so, that's awful! If anyone could help, that'd be fantastic, as I'm currently having withdrawals...

1 Reply

afmlindsay,

Welcome to the Community!

I do not believe that what happened to you was intentional.  There is no good reason why they would purposely delete all your information when you upgrade your account.  What may have happened is that a duplicate account may have been created in Spotify's systems, and your original account still has all your information intact.  There could be other explanations, that is merely one possibility.  The best way to resolve this situation is to contact Spotify directly, and they should be able to get you all fixed up.  To contact Spotify, click the "About Us" link at the top of this page, and then select "Contact Form."  Include as much information as you can so they can locate your account.  Hopefully you can get this issue all sorted out relatively quickly!

Suggested posts