Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I've disconnected Spotify from Facebook and it doesn't work

Solved!

I've disconnected Spotify from Facebook and it doesn't work

Hi, I need your help. I had some problems with my Spotify account and decided to disconnect it from my Facebook account. Now I've lost my playlists and Premium subscription. What should I do? I can't pay twice for Spotify and I didn't delete Facebook, so why I can't log in to my Premium account?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

That makes it a little more tricky, your account will still exist but it will be inaccessible for the time being. You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to get it recovered for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

It sounds like you might have accidentally created and logged into a duplicate account.

Try following the steps outlined in this post and see if they can get you back into your original account. If not, there is a link in that post to get in touch with the Spotify team directly.

Peter

But I don't have a unique Spotify account, it was connected with Facebook from the beginning... I don't know what to do...

Marked as solution

That makes it a little more tricky, your account will still exist but it will be inaccessible for the time being. You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to get it recovered for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter

Thank you so much, I'll try it in that way

Suggested posts