Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I've emailed Spotify a couple times within the last week and no response yet--WHAT GIVES?

I've emailed Spotify a couple times within the last week and no response yet--WHAT GIVES?

So yea pretty self explanatory lol.  Has anyone else had a problem with this, how long does it usually take to hear back?  Getting a bit annoyed.  Thanks.

10 Replies

I mean I received a couple of automated responses right away, but was assuming someone would have actually contacted with me with a solution to my problem by now.

I emailed yesterday and only got the automated response, so this would be really useful to know! 🙂

Hey guys, sorry you didn't hear back from us before.

redsoxfan0825 - I've sent you an email so we can get your issue fixed asap.

Nepeta - I'll make sure your feedback about the adverts gets passed on, as this is clearly a sensitive issue. I see you've also posted elsewhere in this Community on it.

Anything else you need, just let us know.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Thank you so much! 😄

Thanks a ton Richard, you were a huge help!

Thanks for that, I'm happy to help. Enjoy your music!

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Same thing happen to me. I emailed regarding my playlists a few days ago and have only received an automated response, with no help

@lstott wrote:

Same thing happen to me. I emailed regarding my playlists a few days ago and have only received an automated response, with no help

I've found your case and made sure it's in the right hands. You should get a response shortly.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Hiya, i've used the online form twice now and still havn't recieved a reply. Would be appreciated if my case could get forwarded on to the correct people so I can get a response. My case numbers are # 00821438 and # 00821458. Thank you

Hey lianaaaa - we aim to reply within 24 hours. These are pretty new cases but you'll see something soon. Thanks for your patience here.

Check out how we're doing: @SpotifyStatus

Did this help? Please click 'Accept as Solution'.

Suggested posts