Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I've forgotten my email and password for my premium account. How can I gain access to my account?

I've forgotten my email and password for my premium account. How can I gain access to my account?

I have a premium account. I have forgotten all my details and can't access my account as my old phone is dead

5 Replies

Well look for contact us and send a message to customer help and speak to a representative and they can help you if anything they will tell if they cannot help you they will send you to the right direction I did it and it worked out for me

If you can supply sufficient information to Spotify support, they will help you solve your issue. I would suggest emailing them personally and explaining your issue, they will be able to help you..

Information could include:

Transaction ID

Proof of name/personal info, etc.

Hope this helped.

Thanks but I've already tried that and they just keep sending me the
directions for resetting my password which I can't do as I don't have the
other details

Wow ok well I apologize to hear that hun hope you find a way if I know anything else I will let you know so I can help you ok

Hey @Starke76, help's arrived. 

We suggest that you search through all your inboxes in all your email addresses for Spotify receipts. If you find one, that's the email address you should use to reset your password. 

We also suggest you go through this help article on finding accounts.

Let us know how it goes 🙂

Suggested posts