Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I`ve got a new VISA card

I`ve got a new VISA card

Hi.

When my bank renewed my kredittcard, Spotify could`nt get the monthly payment. When i got the message, I changed the paymentinformation imediatly. But now it says I don`t have a Premium membership. Will that change next month now when the account-info is updated? Or do I have to re-order the premium membership?

Thanks for answer

Simen

6 Replies

I don't work for Spotify but I'm pretty sure you'd have to order the subscription again, as it looks like they cancelled your membership after assuming that your payment hadn't gone through. As soon as you upgrade to Premium again you should be able to start using it as a Premium subscriber right away. See the help answer here: https://www.spotify.com/int/help/faq/payment/#why-did-my-premium-subscription-expire-payment-failed

Hi Simen,

Spotify4dummies is right. When you update your payment card details after your Premium has expired, you will need to restart your subscription to get Premium going again.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I've got a new mastercard, paid, and now I lost my premium account.

If I have to make a new account, I will have to pay again?...

Hello, I changed my credit card also, I see they have charged the premium but it doesn't appear on my account. There's no place to ask for it?

@Frederik394 - When you say "lost premium account", what do you mean exactly? You can't login to your Premium account?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

@elio - Check your email, you should have got a receipt. What username is shown on the receipt? 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts