Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I've gotten hacked, need help

Solved!

I've gotten hacked, need help

I just got hacked on my Spotify account and stupid as I was I decided to go an log out from all accounts. The issue is that I didn't have an email assosiated with the account(from what I could tell at least) so I can't retrieve the password and none of the passwords I've used works, so I think the hacker has changed the password. How do I fix this and what help can I get? I had premium on the account reacurring and it's pissing me off that I can't stop that in any way.

Correction: I just checked my email, and he changed my email account to a new one. It was this account and it was connected to my facebook.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed,

I'd recommend taking a look at this support article: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/privacy/someone-has-gained-access-to-my-account/.

Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed,

I'd recommend taking a look at this support article: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/privacy/someone-has-gained-access-to-my-account/.

Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you for your help, I've kontakted support now. But do you know if I can cancel my pending payment through Paypal so that the **bleep** can't mooch of my premium past this cycle?

Go to the settings and change your password. You could also use sign out on all devices.

Nathan

thank you for the respons, but I did point out that I had used sign out from all devices, but he changed my password and email, so I can't gain access back.. I'm currently waiting reply from Spotify CS.

Suggested posts