Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I've just deleted my favourite Spotify playlist by mistake, how can I get it back?

I've just deleted my favourite Spotify playlist by mistake, how can I get it back?

My username is mlerma and the name of the playlist was "At the indie disco - ex-pop chulo)

Please help me with this, I'll very much appreciate it!

thanks spotify! 

8 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Feel free to check out this topic detailing how to recover a deleted playlist.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hey there mlerma and very warm welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

Thanks for your question.

You can do this by following these steps outlined here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Deleted-a-Playlist/m-p/180006#M23811

If any problems with Spotify in future, just come back and let me know. I will help you.

Greetings,
Jyri

thank you guys! a subscriber of my playlist just sent me the URI and now I have it back on my spotify.

thanks, u r awesome! feel free to contact me for a position there 🙂 

Thanks!

Enjoy your Spotify!

actually I haven't done it well, as now I can't subscribe to my own playlist. have to copy it and then I lose all my subscribers and also the timestamp for new songs. 

Hey there.

Contact to Spotify using form they can subscribe you to your playlist manually.

However I escalated this to staff for you already!

thanks man! 🙂 

Hi mlerma,

Log out/in and you should see the playlist now 🙂

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

Suggested posts