Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I've paid for Premium and it's not upgraded! 1/5/13

Solved!

I've paid for Premium and it's not upgraded! 1/5/13

EDIT: This issue has now been fixed. Log out and log back in and your accounts should get that sweet, sweet Premium.

EDIT #2: May have spoken a little too soon. Bear with us a little big longer folks.

Hi guys,

We're currently having a little server issue that might be causing a delay when upgrading accounts. It may also be effecting your Profile page on the website.

Don't worry, the team's on it. It should be fixed shortly.

We'll keep you updated on this thread, so please keep an eye on it.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
228 Replies

I have the same problem ... When is gonna work it???? =/

Just upgraded to premium since my card had gone missing a while ago, subscription ended and I had spent the 10 hours free.

Really sucks when you get confirmed as a premium subscriber yet no music is available!

ETA on the fix and extention at least the amount of time we have been offline without reason would be welcome!

Most importantly: Fix it! 🙂

Having the same issue, would be grateful on an ETA for a fix for it. 

premium is not upgraded !!! I need my music 😄

Same here paid for spotify Premium a while ago and still cant play music on my mobile...

I have the same exact problem. Feel like I just wasted $5/month. It's the same as the free version.

Même problème. Je viens de payer pour le premium et rien ne fonctionne sur mon iphone et mon ipad..... Est-ce que ça va long pour que les profils soient actualisés ?

Fixed right here now, thanks!

also got that problem, isen´t there a ETA on when the problem is solved ? 

Same problem

They better fix this asap.

Same problem. Been a couple of hours

Yep, I have the same problem here. But my account has a e-mail that is not in use anymore, so I don't have the receipt.

But on the spotify website and on the profile it says I have premium, but it's not working either on the PC program nor iPhone app.

Regards.

FIX IT! 🙂

Same problem

i cant do anything with the mobile app i cant access ANYTHING offline this is **bleep**ing bull**bleep**

@Sam wrote:

Hi guys,

We're currently having a little server issue that might be causing a delay when upgrading accounts. It may also be effecting your Profile page on the website.

Don't worry, the team's on it. It should be fixed shortly.

We'll keep you updated on this thread, so please keep an eye on it.

please fix and it instead of just autoreplying to a bunch of people who pay for a service how about you guys offer some real support your help pages suck

Hey guys, this should all now be fixed. If you log out and log back in, your subscriptions should all show up as they should.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

I have just logged out and in and it has NOT helped...

😞

It doesn't work for me.....

Wtf this is not working for me either!

Stil not working at my android phone , it sucks 

Suggested posts