Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I've paid for Premium and it's not upgraded! 1/5/13

Solved!

I've paid for Premium and it's not upgraded! 1/5/13

EDIT: This issue has now been fixed. Log out and log back in and your accounts should get that sweet, sweet Premium.

EDIT #2: May have spoken a little too soon. Bear with us a little big longer folks.

Hi guys,

We're currently having a little server issue that might be causing a delay when upgrading accounts. It may also be effecting your Profile page on the website.

Don't worry, the team's on it. It should be fixed shortly.

We'll keep you updated on this thread, so please keep an eye on it.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
228 Replies

FINALLY WORKING!!! THANKS!!!!

My premium isn't on mu iPod or laptop i want to be credited for the time i dot have it on my ipod

I have logged out and back in on my computer and iphone...still doesnt recognize my premium upgrade on my iPhone. On my MAC laptop under accont it shows I have premium, it just doesnt recognize it on my phone. My username is: dhanna1

Mine is finally working!

It also gives me an option "available offline" with a ON/OFF function. I have it set to OFF, when I put it on the songs download and work...can anyone explain to me what that feature does? am I suppose to have it on?

finally gave in today after my favorite DJ and #1 DJ in the world, Armin Van Buuren, posted on his Facebook page that I could listen to his album "Intense" before its released tomorrow. How lame... This would never happen with an iTunes / Mac product.

I upgraded several hours ago via a 3 month giftcard and it's still not working on my iPhone. Do I need to sync to be able to stream playlists or will it automatically know I've upgraded the account eventually? Looks like this is a consistent issue with users. Not cool.

Molly

When is this going to work? Upgraded, paid for premium and it isn't working. Is this a scam? If it isn't working you better refund my psyment!!!

Hi guys,

The server issue appears to have been sorted. If you're still not receiving your Premium, please try logging out and then back in. If that doesn't work, please contact customer support. They'll be happy to get it sorted for you.

As this particular issue is fixed, I'm going to lock the thread. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to open up another thread or PM me or any other mod.

Thanks for your patience, everyone.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts