Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I've paid for Premium and it's not upgraded! 1/5/13

Solved!

I've paid for Premium and it's not upgraded! 1/5/13

EDIT: This issue has now been fixed. Log out and log back in and your accounts should get that sweet, sweet Premium.

EDIT #2: May have spoken a little too soon. Bear with us a little big longer folks.

Hi guys,

We're currently having a little server issue that might be causing a delay when upgrading accounts. It may also be effecting your Profile page on the website.

Don't worry, the team's on it. It should be fixed shortly.

We'll keep you updated on this thread, so please keep an eye on it.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
228 Replies

@hpguru wrote:

@boroboy383 wrote:

finally got mine working here only took about 5 hours to get my premium acc working though!!!!

But at least i have my music now!!!

Enjoy your music. What music do you listen with Spotify?:))

i like various types of music into Cold War Kids, Palma Violets, Lykke Li stuff like that

@boroboy383 wrote:

@hpguru wrote:

@boroboy383 wrote:

finally got mine working here only took about 5 hours to get my premium acc working though!!!!

But at least i have my music now!!!

Enjoy your music. What music do you listen with Spotify?:))

i like various types of music into Cold War Kids, Palma Violets, Lykke Li stuff like that

Sounds good for me. I need to listen some stuff from your good suggestions:)) Thanks!

Dear Spotify People,

Thank you so much for all of your hard work and for bringing us great music. Yes, I'm still getting ads and can't stream tracks on my mobile even though I upgraded to premium today, but life will go on! Haters gon' hate, and I APPRECIATE YOU!

Reeby in snowy Colorado

Okay it was working alright, but now I have adverts again... At least the 10 hour limit has been lifted. I will probably be cancelling the service because of this, if I wanted to listen to adverts I would watch a playlist on YouTube...

@user-removed wrote:

Dear Spotify People,

Thank you so much for all of your hard work and for bringing us great music. Yes, I'm still getting ads and can't stream tracks on my mobile even though I upgraded to premium today, but life will go on! Haters gon' hate, and I APPRECIATE YOU!

Reeby in snowy Colorado

Hey there,

Thanks for your nice comment.

I make sure that Spotify will fix problem for you in service.

Glad to see you're patient. It's very important when users are waiting. There is so much posts about this problem, so I need to reply some more time "This problem is under fix at Spotify" :)) It's funny:)) I like helping others!

Hey, this issue is known and it will be fixed soon.

Here in the netherlands not wot working on ipad and android Galaxy S3

@Oskiz wrote:

Doesn't seem to work in Sweden yet... Are they working to solve this right now?

Yes they are.

@beem3r wrote:

Hmm, still not working in Norway. 😞 hpguru, make it happen! 

I will try:))

Be patient.

My problem has been fixed thank you.

-thanks

@tasason wrote:

My problem has been fixed thank you.

-thanks

Hey there.

Thank you for your update.

Enjoy your Spotify and let me know if you need help with other issue etc:))

Thx here its working again lot of thanx

@koert71 wrote:

Thx here its working again lot of thanx

Enjoy:)))

For some reason Spotufy rejected my automatic visa/mastercard payment on a valid card. I lost premium. Had to use paypal. Now the account says I have premium but I cant listen on my Android. This is a problem that has always existied with Spotify. I remember having this issue Twice before. Eventually it rights itself. But it aint good enough. Sort it please. Im not re-installing and downloading my entire off line play list again. Data is expensive in New Zealand because we get ripped off.

Cheers A

PS waited about 3 hours now... Come ooooonnnnnnnn

Hey there - Spotify is working with this issue!

I understand that servers are an immense pain, if they were not then my father would have no job. However this needs to be a priority for your staff. It may be after 5 but if your service is failing you need to fix it with all available speed. I've had very little sleep too, it's finals week. Please fix this quickly and comp us for the time of our subscription that we are losing.

Thank you

Thanks for sharing your opinion!

Account upgrade reflects on the players (desktop and mobile devices) now.  Thank you!

Enjoy:)))

All i'm saying is this directly effects the image of the company and could turn people away. I'm sure you are doing all you can.There are a million things that can go wrong in a million places. I just hope that it's back soon. Right now my first impression is not one of confidence. Please prove me wrong. I love Spotify, It is the best product of it's kind; but it needs to work.

Suggested posts