Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I've paid for Premium and it's not upgraded! 1/5/13

Solved!

I've paid for Premium and it's not upgraded! 1/5/13

EDIT: This issue has now been fixed. Log out and log back in and your accounts should get that sweet, sweet Premium.

EDIT #2: May have spoken a little too soon. Bear with us a little big longer folks.

Hi guys,

We're currently having a little server issue that might be causing a delay when upgrading accounts. It may also be effecting your Profile page on the website.

Don't worry, the team's on it. It should be fixed shortly.

We'll keep you updated on this thread, so please keep an eye on it.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
228 Replies

Still the same problem.

nope, my account still dont have that sweet, sweet premium..

Also not working for me either

MAC and iPhone same issue

reinstalled spotify on both platforms, logged out then back in again.... issue is the same premium feature not being pulled down.

Still the same problem.

😞   No Premium.....

Same issue still persisting for me as well, still receiving ads on PC app and no streaming on iPhone app. So glad this came as a free trial, not worth $10/month as per your twitter feed this and service interruptions are overly common.

still NOT WORKING!!!!!

Still not working...
Logged out and then in again not working on either android or desktop. =(

still cannot access the premium

Sounds be fixed now, give it a log out and back in again.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I just tried. Still not working :S

This should now be fixed guys. If you are still having issues after a log out and back in again do a clean reinstallation and you should be good to go with premium. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

No it is still the same. What ever you did didn't work 😞 this is so not cool

Not working here either! Have tried clean reinstallation and logging in and out several times on both my computer and iPhone... Def. not worth the trouble!

Even when logging in and back out, AGAIN

So I ordered premium, redownloaded, logged in and out on both my mobile and laptop and I'm still getting adds, unable to play searched songs or do anything premium entails and looking through all of these threads I'm going to be a little pissed if it cuts into my Premium time. It's only a free month, but still. That would be a decider for if I were ever to want to pay for something like this.

I signed up for Premium and it's not working. I've tried to sign out and in, uninstall, turn off the computer, reinstall... Would be great to get this working soon.

Still getting this problem on Android. Deleted cachr, logged out and in several times. Website shows my account as premium.

Same, it's not working

Same

Suggested posts