Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I've paid for Premium and it's not upgraded! 1/5/13

Solved!

I've paid for Premium and it's not upgraded! 1/5/13

EDIT: This issue has now been fixed. Log out and log back in and your accounts should get that sweet, sweet Premium.

EDIT #2: May have spoken a little too soon. Bear with us a little big longer folks.

Hi guys,

We're currently having a little server issue that might be causing a delay when upgrading accounts. It may also be effecting your Profile page on the website.

Don't worry, the team's on it. It should be fixed shortly.

We'll keep you updated on this thread, so please keep an eye on it.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
228 Replies

Clean sweep and reinstallation... still no go on either android or desktop.

Not working...

Tried it. No good.

STILL NOT WORKING FOR ME EITHER. sort of wishing i hadnt purchased it now.

Hi, my premium  is not working for a long time...

I have paid Mars and April but still not working?

I tried to log out and in....

Premium is still not working for me, either. None of  the e-mails you've sent have been helpful...especially the one with instructions on how to sign up for Premium service. The previous e-mail from the customer who has waited months for you to fix this problem is not encouraging.

WEEEIIIRD still not working

Hi everyone - I've just merged some similar topic threads together here. That way we can all discuss this in one place. 

I can assure you we're here and we're listening. If we have another update we'll post right here. 

Thanks everyone. We understand you're eager to have your Premium ASAP. 

Some people want what is paid for & don't have luxury of several different phones or some no desk or laptop. Not meant as rude; stating fact.

A couple of hours waiting for activation of my Unlimited account... what a bad service! Asking to subscribe each 10 minutes and when you subscribe... nothing?

Just tried yet ANOTHER clean install and still the same result. Will you please, Please, PLEASE test your fixes before announcing they are implemented and working?

Signed up for service 6 hours ago, still no service for something that should be instant. At this point will not be renewing and will not be recommending.

This problem is in all countries? Because I'm from Mexico and I'm deal with it 

italy, don't work

When I paid for Premium, a second account (Facebook) was created which had no playlists.  I had to cancel that (now I'm out that $9.99) and log into my Spotify account.  Now that is Premium and Android shows the playlists, but Android does not appear in Spotify app as a device and Android does not recognize Premium.

Norway, still not working.

still not working on OSX and IOS. cleaned the installation twice, including caches. When will this be working?

Sweden, Not working.

I am from the netherlands and for me it just started working!!!

It aint working for me either. Paid for it, got receiption, it says i have a active premium and it doesnt work.

Can someone help me?

Suggested posts