Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I've paid my whole year subscription and Spotify is bloked saying that I didn't payed

I've paid my whole year subscription and Spotify is bloked saying that I didn't payed

I so f*cking p*ss ! Worst customer service = no customer sevice

I've renewed my subscription and had to do a country change from Canada to Hong Kong. Now I've paid the whole year with my Hong Kong credi card. I can see the receipt in the system. But when I try to listen music it tells me that My last payment didn't work.

That is **bleep**!

Screen Shot 2016-09-23 at 10.18.52 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-09-23 at 10.19.02 AM.png
1 Reply

Hello @vincentemond! Sorry to hear that you've run into this trouble. Unfortunately I haven't seen this particular issue before, but I'm certain that support will be able to resolve it for you. Support can be reached one of three ways: through the online contact form; on twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares; or by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page. Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets support is currently handling.

In regards to the contact form, upon filling it out you should receive a confirmation email, usually a generic message containing the information you provided and instructions to visit these forums. If after 24 hours you do not hear back from a support team member, please reply directly back to the confirmation email, even if it originates from a no-reply address. If you do not receive this confirmation email, please check your spam folder. If it is not present there, please attempt using one of the other contact methods, or, if you are unable to use the alternatives, please let me know.

Please let me know how thigns turn out. Best of luck!

Suggested posts