Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I've sent a mail to receive my password for my devices, but the mail never arrives.

Solved!

I've sent a mail to receive my password for my devices, but the mail never arrives.

I want to receive the password for my devices, but I can't receive the mail. I've already tried everything I could think of. I've tried to send the mail to myself multiple times, and Spotidy says that the mail has been send to my email adress. I never receive it though. What should I do? I want to connect spotify to Sonos.

Thank You!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@casanunda wrote:

Hi!

still no answer so far.

My case no. is # 00749097.

Thanks for your help...

I have passed this onto the community team for you. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

12 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 😉

I have escalated this to the staff for you, hopefully someone will be able to look into this for you. 

Whilst your waiting, I would suggest you double check your junk/spam folders as much of the time the email replies are hiding in there!

Peter

Peter

Jasmlypp - If you could contact our team, we'll get a password sent out to you. Just contact them here.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I have the same problem.

I want to set a device password to try spotify on my squeezeboxes.

Tried several times to click the link -  but no e-mail arrives, also not in spam folder.

I contacted support yesterday and was expecting an automated "we received your message and will come back to you personally soon" message to my mail, but so far, I haven't received anything.

The same e-mail-adress is used for this forum, and notificatons for new posts work fine...

@casanunda wrote:

I have the same problem.

I want to set a device password to try spotify on my squeezeboxes.

Tried several times to click the link -  but no e-mail arrives, also not in spam folder.

I contacted support yesterday and was expecting an automated "we received your message and will come back to you personally soon" message to my mail, but so far, I haven't received anything.

The same e-mail-adress is used for this forum, and notificatons for new posts work fine...

Hey 🙂 

Can you try using this form to get in touch instead and see if you then get an automated reply? 

Peter

Peter

thanks, tried it again now - seems to be the same form I used yesterday, though.

after sending my text, I get this message:

Thank you!
Your message is on its way to us right now. You'll receive an email to confirm that we've received your message. We'll reply personally as soon as we can.

Check your spam folder

Our emails are occasionally filtered out. If you don't see our reply in your email inbox remember to have a look in your spam folder.
All the best,
Spotify Customer Service

I'll wait and see if I get a message this time...

@Peter wrote:

@casanunda wrote:

Hey 🙂 

Can you try using this form to get in touch instead and see if you then get an automated reply? 

Peter

Okay, this time I received the automatic response mail.

I answered to this mail (as recommended in other posts), so now I'll see if I get any reaction.

If you don't hear anything within 24 hours, post your case number here and we can escalate it to the team for you. 

Peter

Peter

Hi!

still no answer so far.

Thanks for your help...

Marked as solution

@casanunda wrote:

Hi!

still no answer so far.

Thanks for your help...

I have passed this onto the community team for you. 

Peter

Peter

thanks for your help again!

Still waiting for any mail from customer support, though.

I was hoping I could try out things over the weekend...

I will re-post once I get contacted.

I received an answer from tech support now, and got the mail with the link to set my password.

Spotify works fine with QSpot on my Nokia N900 (thanks Spotify for creating an API to allow third party spotify apps - this way I can enjoy a working spotify app even on a "freak" platform like Maemo).

Will try Squeezebox compatibility next...

Thanks again for your help!

Works great with my Squeezeboxes!

I'm a new premium subscribor now... 😉

Suggested posts