I want a refund!

Solved!

I want a refund!

Fatih17
Regular

I cancelled my subscription before the renew date and I just got charged for it.  

I followed steps for cancel subscription. (I selected "save money" as a reason). And I didn't get any e-mail after I cancelled it, and it is not my fault.

I want my money back please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Fatih17
Regular
Right, please search on Facebook both e-mail addresses new one and old-wrong one.
I used to love Spotify but no more. Sorry but its programming part seems not professional.

View solution in original post

40 Replies

MattSuda
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Fatih17
Regular

Fatih17
Regular

I saw my e-mail address: <removed> instead of <removed> below that support page. Is that a joke ?

I explains why I did not receive e-mail when I cancelled my subscription.

Please fix this and also your databases soon 🙂

Fatih17
Regular

Bump

MattSuda
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

It is probably because you have the wrong email address entered on your account.

To update it sign into the account page and click on profile

https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/

You can also try the manual contact form to specify an email address:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/

MattSudaRock Star 24

Fatih17
Regular
So you let me enter wrong e-mail address without activation? Cool. Because I registered spotify with Facebook. 😄

MattSuda
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

If you register Spotify with Facebook, it uses the same email that is linked to your Facebook account. 

MattSudaRock Star 24
Solution!

Fatih17
Regular
Right, please search on Facebook both e-mail addresses new one and old-wrong one.
I used to love Spotify but no more. Sorry but its programming part seems not professional.

View solution in original post

sheriforce2013
I want my money back, I did not autherize you to take money off my card.

MattSuda
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

@sheriforce2013

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaRock Star 24

Haplus
I cancelled a subscription this last month and was charged anyway. When I saw this, I also noticed that a really old account we have not used in over 12 months was still being debuted. I would like to be contacted to work out how I go about being refunded for these.

Merik
Community Legend

@Haplus wrote:
I cancelled a subscription this last month and was charged anyway. When I saw this, I also noticed that a really old account we have not used in over 12 months was still being debuted. I would like to be contacted to work out how I go about being refunded for these.

Hey there @Haplus, welcome to the community!

If you get in touch with the payments team through the online contact form, they can definitely help you! If you receive an automated e-mail directing you back to the community, just reply to it and you will be connected with a representative.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

pacomorris
I need a refund because I tried canceling but it still charged me. I need help please!

MichaelW
Community Legend

Hi @pacomorris!

I'm sorry to hear this. Could you please take a look at your account? Does it show that you're still premium, or does it say you're on the free plan? 

To cancel your subscription, you'll have to go to this page. Once you're there, it asks for a reason. You'll have to select the right reason, otherwise it will show you solutions to solve the problem.

If it shows you're on the free plan, but you're still getting charged, you'll have to get in touch with Spotify so they can cancel it for you. You also have to get in touch with Spotify if you want to get a refund, they are the right ones who  can help you with that. However, I can't promise that they give a refund.

You may get in touch with Spotify or by following this link to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

Please let me know if you've any other questions. I'm here to help 🙂

Jweiser88

I WANT A REFUND AS WELL!!! I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS TO COME OUT OF MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!! SPOTIFY DOING THIS TO ME SCREWED ME ON MY CAR PAYMENT AND NOW I OWE THEM MORE!!!!!!!

Darella
Casual Listener
So I just cancel my account and I have a pending charge and I'm wondering if you're going to put my money back into my account for the new upcoming month and I want to know how long will it take for me to get my money back

Darella
Casual Listener
This will be so easy if I can actually talk to somebody

shelovessoles
The same thing just happened to me!

RRODRI
Casual Listener

Same here they debited my acct 3 times @ $9.99 smh

SUGGESTED POSTS