I want a refund!

Solved!

I want a refund!

Fatih17
Regular

I cancelled my subscription before the renew date and I just got charged for it.  

I followed steps for cancel subscription. (I selected "save money" as a reason). And I didn't get any e-mail after I cancelled it, and it is not my fault.

I want my money back please.

40 Replies

RRODRI
Casual Listener

@sheriforce2013 wrote:
I want my money back, I did not autherize you to take money off my card.

@SamE here they debited my acct 3 times @ $9.99 smh

user-removed
Not applicable

Yeah good luck trying to get a refund I have been waiting for over 10 days to get one and nothing! I have emailed them and was told "It will be 5 buissness days" Ok fine I can wait I totally understand that. Well its been five days buissness days since they told me that and still nothing! Not so sure I'll ever use this service again. I know I will never ever buy a gift card from them or anything else for that matter. I loved potify but if they wont stay true to what they tell you then I'm done.

PB79
I was charged 4.99 and 9.99 I need my 4.99 back how can I get it

user-removed
Not applicable

I wish i knew! I have been waiting for 10 days to get my refund that was promised to me and have yet to get it!

j-emro
Casual Listener
-_- I cancelled the subscription and I **bleep** YOU NOT 2 DAYS LATER IT F*****
AUTOMATICALLY REACTIVATED -_-

abueloeddu
Casual Listener
perdón? quieren que los felicite por solo hacer las cosas como corresponde?

abueloeddu
Casual Listener
el sistema de traducciones es muy malo, YO ESCRIBI: QUIEREN QUE LOS FELICITE POR SOLO HACER LO QUE LES CORRESPONDE?

_mallobot
Regular

I am incredibly frustrated with all these Forums. Spotify should have a customer service line so you can talk to a real person instead of being emailed back and forth.

I upgraded to Premium for a free trial of 30 days I never used premium because it didn't upgrade, so I cancelled the Premium following your help section's instructions.

I noticed a charge of 135 dollars including some change on my credit card, how come I did not receive a refund for cancelling? When I signed back up again I used PayPal. This occurred just over 2 weeks ago.

I've tried using the contact form but I keep getting the message session ended even though I haven't signed out.

Pardon my words but if some dumb ass posts the contact forum link as a response to this post I will flip the **bleep** out.

Thanks.

#spotifyisafraud

Mikkimt
Regular

Mikkimt
Regular
Same! Dodgy fcking company!

davidlites51
Casual Listener
I cancel my prescription and I need my $9.99 back from the description that which is cancelled

celeo80
Asked numerous times for my refund SPOTIFY KEEPS DIRECTING ME TO LOOK IN MY ACCOUNT IF MY 10.89 WAS IN MY ACCOUNT I WOULDNT. HAVE TO KEEP EMAILING. THEIR WAITING FOR MY TIME TO E XPIRE SO I WONT RECEIVE MY REFUND. IT IS. UNFAIR SPOTIFY TAKE S MY MONIES FAITHFULLY . I WANT THE SAME CONSIDERATION. WHERES MY REFUND EVEN AFTER EXPERATION IM GOING TO CONTINUE UNTIL SATISFIABLIY REFUNDED

Mikkimt
Regular
You need to contact your bank about this!! The more ppl who ph their banks about it the more spotify gets black listed. This thieving pricks will just give you the run around. Call your bank & dispute it!!

##Please type your reply above this line -##

Devellbenjamin

Can I please get my money. 

Mikkimt
Regular
If you have no success with Spotify/Stealify (which very few of us do coz they're theiving pricks) contact your bank. Thats how i got my refund.
The more customers that speak up, the more they'll be black listed.

Mikkimt
Regular
Spotify are notorious for stealing money & making it REALLY difficult to get back. Call your bank. Thats how i got my money back. The more people that contact their bank the more this dodgy organisation will be blacklisted! Call your bank!

Mikkimt
Regular
They are frauds. Contact your bank immediately

Lasia2017
I have that same problem, i am furious and want my money back NOW!!!!

LauraPG

I got Spotify Premium in december for 3 months and my subscription renewed today. I did not receive an email or anything therefore I didn’t have the exact date. I’ve cancelled it and would like to know when I get my refund. How does this work? 

Andreia2000

Hi I don’t have a subscription with you but look like someone got hold of my bank card details or hacked .. and it’s coming out from my account every month .. I have contact my bank and they told me to contact you and you would be able to refund me . Could you help me please ? 

SUGGESTED POSTS