Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancel subscription and get a refund

Solved!

Cancel subscription and get a refund

I dont use Spotify enough to pay for a subscription I'm going to cancel subscription 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Jmoney76,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community, and welcome!

I moved your post from Chat to a relevant Help board, where it fits better.

You can cancel your Premium subscription by following these steps:

1. Log in to your account page
  2. Under Your plan, click Change Plan
  3. Scroll to Spotify Free and click Cancel Premium

You can also read about Spotify's Refund Policy in this support article; and if you believe that you're eligible for a refund, feel free to reach out to Customer Support here.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

18 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Jmoney76,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community, and welcome!

I moved your post from Chat to a relevant Help board, where it fits better.

You can cancel your Premium subscription by following these steps:

1. Log in to your account page
  2. Under Your plan, click Change Plan
  3. Scroll to Spotify Free and click Cancel Premium

You can also read about Spotify's Refund Policy in this support article; and if you believe that you're eligible for a refund, feel free to reach out to Customer Support here.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello, I mistakenly extended the subscription to an account on which I do not use spotify, can I cancel the subscription and return the money?

I am not gonna be able to pay for the next coming months for the Spotify premium so please give me a refund

I just want to get my money back refund

I have 2 accounts. The first is in the UK where I find I have been charged £10.99 and as I am unable to use it, I opened another free account in india.

Hey @GURDAVAR,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

We hope you don't mind us moving your post, as it fits better here in this thread in which you can find relevant info.

If you can access the Premium account you mentioned, you can cancel said subscription. Make sure to check out the steps mentioned by @AdamDam here

If you'd like to have further info, the best way to go would be to get in touch with our Customer Support team, so they can help you check your accounts more thoroughly. If you think you're eligible for a refund, they can help you with it as well. You can find out how to contact them here.

We hope you found this helpful. We're always here to help.

AlejaRModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

I would like to cancel my subscription and get a refund I don't need it anymore 

I just got charged today for this month forgetting to cancel,I would like to discontinue the solo plan and change it to the duo plan with my sibling so id liek a refund 

Why did you let someone else take over my subscription 

i don’t like 

I canceled and need money back

Повернути кошти за скасовану підписку

Se me hizo un descuento automatico hoy, no queria renovar suscripción, la habia anulado pero no se hizo al parecer, quiero mi dinero de vuelta se descontó y no lo eh usado

I started the 5-month free trial period on 11/30/23, and billing would only start on 03/01/24. However, I was automatically charged today, on 02/29/24. I want to know how I can get mine reimbursement. This situation really upset me.

Bom dia, me chamo Lorena Cirineu gostaria que me ajudassem fiz uma compra anual achando que seria mensal e não terei como pagar o valor de R$279,00 por gentileza tem como fazer o reembolso da conta e eu fazer somente o plano mensal?

Hi, Good Day, I don’t have any account and or subscription of Spotify and today I was checking my bank account that shows a monthly payment is deducting from my Visa card. I never have subscribe or authorization of my Visa card to Spotify. Please help how to refund and cancel that Spotify donot charge me other wise I have to block the from my financial bank. Thank You 

My family wants to go over to a famiky plan. So I wanted to cancel my subscriptionn on premium so I could hoin them. Originally I thought I had to just press family. But that switched me over to the famiky plan. Then, I tried switchinh it back before cancelling my subscriotion overall. But not I am stuck on family plan for this month. I do not want to pay for that as for this month I just want to keep my induvidual account. Coukd you set me back to normal premium so I dont have to pay for family?

오늘 구독 해지하려고 했는데 결제가 되어버렸습니다 환불 받고 싶습니다

Suggested posts