Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I want to change the country of my account but I don't want to loose my playlists when i go to Spoti

Solved!

I want to change the country of my account but I don't want to loose my playlists when i go to Spoti

Plan

Premium

Country

Mexico but want to change to the US

My Question or Issue

I use to live in Mexico but now I live in the US and I want to change the country of my profile. I found that I need to cancel my premium account and go back to free. If I do this, will I lose all my playlists? I have hundreds of downloaded music. How long will this change take place?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @barbiqs07 and welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

You can check here on how to change the country settings.

Once you cancel the subscription you'll just get revoked from Premium features until you re-subscribe, but nothing will be removed so everything you've saved, followed and playlists you created will stay.

After you subscribed to Premium again with the country changed you will have to redownload the songs again.

Hope it helps 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @barbiqs07 and welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

You can check here on how to change the country settings.

Once you cancel the subscription you'll just get revoked from Premium features until you re-subscribe, but nothing will be removed so everything you've saved, followed and playlists you created will stay.

After you subscribed to Premium again with the country changed you will have to redownload the songs again.

Hope it helps 🙂

Thanks for the help!

It worked as you said!

Suggested posts