Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I want to deactivate my Facebook account, but I want to keep my premium Spotify account

Solved!

I want to deactivate my Facebook account, but I want to keep my premium Spotify account

Hello,

I originally signed up for Spotify through Facebook, but now I'd like to deactivate (and eventually delete) my Facebook account for personal reasons.  However, I have a premium Spotify account and I'd like to keep using it.  How can I unlink my Facebook account?  Would I need to create an entirely new login?  

Thanks,

Astrid

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You can't use Spotify without a Facebook account. You must keep it activated to keep listening.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

You can't use Spotify without a Facebook account. You must keep it activated to keep listening.

I recently deactivated my Facebook account and payed $9.99 for a Spotify account. I understand that i need a Facebook account to log into Spotify so I created a separate Facebook account for my Spotify. How can I transfer the $9.99 I already paid to my new Facebook/Spotify account? 

Tiffanyc1121 - We can't transfer subscriptions across accounts, I'm afraid. Your best bet here is to get in touch with our payments team, as we can't sort out any payments query over here. Just head to 'About us' above, then 'Contact Form'. They'll get back to you as soon as possible.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts