Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I want to delete my account

I want to delete my account

Hi! I have tried to delete my account but i can't! I have send the contact form and i got an email but it hasn't been deleted yet so please!
10 Replies

ASAP

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Did you get an automated reply? If so, make sure to reply to it directly and it will be sent over to the Spotify staff.

If you've already done that and not got a response, feel free to let me know your case number(s) and I'll escalate them over to the staff so they can chase it up for you.

Anthony ๐Ÿ™‚

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

What do you mean with case number?

@user-removed wrote:
What do you mean with case number?

Hi,

ONce you submitted your support ticket, you should have got an automated reply with a case number in it.

It would look something like #xxxxxx with the Xs being numbers.

Anthony ๐Ÿ™‚

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

X00724824
Thank you for helping!

@user-removed wrote:
X00724824
Thank you for helping!

Hi,

Ok cool, I'll escalate this over to the staff for you so they can chase it up for you ๐Ÿ™‚

Anthony ๐Ÿ™‚

How long could this take?

@user-removed wrote:
How long could this take?

Hi,

It shouldn't take too long, depends on when a Moderator sees it! I would say a max of 24-48 hours.

Anthony ๐Ÿ™‚

Ok, thank you so much!

@user-removed wrote:
Hi! I have tried to delete my account but i can't! I have send the contact form and i got an email but it hasn't been deleted yet so please!

Hi Alvis, I've just replied to your email. Once you reply back with the details we'll get your account deleted straight away!

Thanks

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

Suggested posts